Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Headlight post you've all been waiting for.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Where have you found them for $300?
    15 Baja JKR

Comment

Scratch that, I was looking at single replacements, they are $431 on 4wd for a set.
      2001 TJ.
      Bedlined black
      Lifted 4.5". 35" mud claws.
      Locked. Let's wheel!

Comment

Lol I was gonna say, I could look past a lot of things to save that much money. Again, Quadratecs seeming like the best bang for the buck.
        15 Baja JKR

Comment

Originally posted by d. gage View Post
          Lol I was gonna say, I could look past a lot of things to save that much money. Again, Quadratecs seeming like the best bang for the buck.
          Now that you have schooled me, I agree. Psus Keith has them so if you want to see them before you buy them we could go to his place and hijack his jeep for a quick trip. if he doesn't mind that is.
          2001 TJ.
          Bedlined black
          Locked. Let's wheel!

Comment

Originally posted by Droni. View Post
            Now that you have schooled me, I agree. Psus Keith has them so if you want to see them before you buy them we could go to his place and hijack his jeep for a quick trip. if he doesn't mind that is.
            YES! Let me know when
            15 Baja JKR

Comment

Sooooo after almost 2 years and 2 JK's later I finally pulled the trigger on some lights. Ordered the Quadratec stealth lights and LED foglight combo on Tuesday afternoon and by Wednesday afternoon they were at my door. Install was easy peasy and the lights are amazing. They aren't the greatest looking, but their performance trumps that. I only got to drive in the dark once so far and was really impressed even though the sky was fairly lit and was in a complete downpour. Hi-beams are AMAZINGLY bright over stock and lit up the road so much I actually laughed the first time I turned them on. I can't wait to get the fog lights installed and see how they complement the rest of the lights.
              Last edited by d. gage; 01-01-2016, 08:52 PM.
              15 Baja JKR

Comment

Another thing I did was installed horizontal adjustment screws to aim the headlights. What a difference having control over the full adjustment of the headlight made. Pretty sure I got them dialed in good and couldn't be happier with the headlights. The LED foglights however, the jury is still out...
                15 Baja JKR

Comment

Another thing I did was installed horizontal adjustment screws to aim the headlights. What a difference having control over the full adjustment of the headlight made. Pretty sure I got them dialed in good and couldn't be happier with the headlights. The LED foglights however, the jury is still out...
                  Horizontal leveling kit? huh.. how annoying was this to install?

Fog lights till TBD huh...that's not a good sign
                  2001 TJ.
                  Bedlined black
                  Locked. Let's wheel!

Comment

Can you do a write up on the install for the kit or a link. Im curious on this as well.

Did you adjust your fog lights or are you just not happy with the light spread our output?
                    Keith - CoFounder
                    2018 JLU Rubicon

Comment

Foglights output is VERY good, maybe the wow factor of the new headlights killed the "new mod" effect of the fogs. In cabin they compliment the headlights perfectly and fill light into any void that could possibly be there. Looking at the front end the head and fogs aren't that close in color which kinda bugs me, but looking for more function over form with this jeep. You can't tell the difference in the lights on the ground from inside the jeep.
                      15 Baja JKR

Comment

The horizontal adjustment screws I got from zappone for like $5-6 for both and are well worth it and should probably be done even with the factory lights. You don't want me doing a write up lol I'm terrible and too impatient to explain things properly. There are a bunch of threads on multiple forums and also a few YouTube videos out there.
                        15 Baja JKR

Comment

Working...
                        X