Looking for some Jeep Addicts!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looking for some Jeep Addicts!

HELLO MEMBERS! I hope all is well - I am looking to help grow the NEWS section of the home page by getting some more Jeep Freaks like myself involved! Do you tend to know more than the sales guys at the dealership about the upcoming options on the new wrangler? Do you frequent Jeep news sites? Are you comfortable with a PC/MAC? Than we want you! I am sure many of you have seen the Jeep news section on the home page (www.CDJW.org) - we are looking for a few good men and women to add more content to that portion of the page. See a cool tidbit of Wrangler related news? BOOM - POST IT! Very simple. I will be setting up an online class for those that are interested to get started. Reply to this thread and let me know if your interested!
    CDJW.org - Founder
    2016 Rubicon
    Awesome wife...

I think I found something close to my niche when I did the headlight thread not too long ago -- I'm interested. I have another write up coming along that you already know about ;-)

I don't exactly need a training course, more just a memory for my usernames and passwords to all the stuff that I need access to.
    CDJW.org - Media team member
    2012 Cosmos Blue Unlimited
    2.5" Rock Krawler Lift
    Rock Krawler Lower Control Arms
    35x12.5 BFG KM2's
    Truck Lite LED headlights

Comment

Originally posted by DiggaDon View Post
      I think I found something close to my niche when I did the headlight thread not too long ago -- I'm interested. I have another write up coming along that you already know about ;-)

I don't exactly need a training course, more just a memory for my usernames and passwords to all the stuff that I need access to.

Awesome Don! Your posts are always epic. Glad your on board!
      CDJW.org - Founder
      2016 Rubicon
      Awesome wife...

Comment

Working...
      X