Looking for help

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looking for help

New owner of a 2006 LJ with lots of questions. Really too many to list. Was wondering if I could meet someone somewhere that could answer some of them. Frame related, interior, suspension, exhaust and the list goes on. Thanks to anyone who accepts the challenge.

* raises hand * I know a thing or two about TJs / LJs ;-)
    2003 TJ X - Light Metallic Khaki and Black "Blackout Special" on 33x12.5 Wrangler MT/R Kevlar Tires
    M101 CDN2 Trailer on 33x12.5 Wrangler MT/R Kevlar Tires

More mods than can fit in a signature ;-)

My Build Thread

Comment

Awesome! Where and when? I live in Wynantskill.

Comment

Im right in the city of Albany, but im actualy out in Wynantskill quite a bit
        2003 TJ X - Light Metallic Khaki and Black "Blackout Special" on 33x12.5 Wrangler MT/R Kevlar Tires
        M101 CDN2 Trailer on 33x12.5 Wrangler MT/R Kevlar Tires

More mods than can fit in a signature ;-)

My Build Thread

Comment

I work in Schenectady. Usually out by 4. Home by 4:45. Wednesdays and Fridays are pretty busy for me. Lets make it convenient for you. You name the time and place. No rush. I can meet you wherever. I appreciate this.

Comment

Howd you guys make out? Curious what some of your questions were.
            CDJW.org - Founder
            2016 Rubicon
            Awesome wife...

Comment

We never got together. I ended up going to Kevin (Off Road Up Fitters). He addressed a few of the issues i was concerned about. Shocks, headlights, jack, lift, front end,frame and undercoat. Found out I had made a very good deal on my jeep. Still have questions and am interested in getting together with some others for some offroading. Going it alone is not a good idea so if anyone is interested in a jaunt some weekend i would be interested.

Comment

Working...
              X