X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Official 2018 Rausch Creek Thread

Hey everyone!
    Now that the RSVP for this event has opened I
    Last edited by RFVEITCH; 04-03-2018, 09:35 PM.

Originally posted by RFVEITCH View Post
    Hey everyone!
    Now that the RSVP for this event has opened I
    Is there more to this post? I feel like there is more to this post.
    1989 Jeep YJ
    9 inch lift.. or more? Not sure anymore.
    Handmade/Custom made everything
    35" Mud claw tires. 15" rims. ALL THE SIDEWALL!

Comment

There was a lot more to this post! Lol Anyhow I was just trying to say that here is where we can iron out the details on camping and such! The internet doesn

Comment

Same problem as me.
        CDJW.org Board Member.
        Safety Officer.
        Original.

Comment

Originally posted by RFVEITCH View Post
          There was a lot more to this post! Lol Anyhow I was just trying to say that here is where we can iron out the details on camping and such! The internet doesn
          Try google chrome my dude
          1989 Jeep YJ

Comment

for what I understand the campsites we're planning to stay at are the same ones we stayed at last year? if so - nice place. very tight sites though, be ready to have lots of neighbors and snore-buddies. it's a good time though, we share sites with friends then we all gather at one central location for fire,food and fun.
            1989 Jeep YJ

Comment

Use tapatalk

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I'm looking into going but can't leave until like 5pm Friday since I'm working. Anyone else going down later on Friday, we can convoy. If not I'm gonna stay at someplace then meet you guys at rausch on Saturday morning and then camp Saturday night. Where would I meet you guys, haven't been there so didn't know. Also, can I bring my dog? Is there a meetup or plan before this to iron things out? Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by JeepBully
                  I'm looking into going but can't leave until like 5pm Friday since I'm working. Anyone else going down later on Friday, we can convoy. If not I'm gonna stay at someplace then meet you guys at rausch on Saturday morning and then camp Saturday night. Where would I meet you guys, haven't been there so didn't know. Also, can I bring my dog? Is there a meetup or plan before this to iron things out? Thanks

We will be going over a lot of stuff at the next monthly meeting! All are welcome to the Monthly meetings!

Comment

Originally posted by Droni.

Try google chrome my dude
                    I

Comment

Originally posted by RFVEITCH

We will be going over a lot of stuff at the next monthly meeting! All are welcome to the Monthly meetings!

I want to make them. Just takes me almost 2 hours to get there. My drive is longer than the meetings lol

Comment

Originally posted by JeepBully

I want to make them. Just takes me almost 2 hours to get there. My drive is longer than the meetings lol
                        I will make sure to update this thread as soon as new info comes out!

Comment

JeepBully: I'd say, get someones number and be in good contact on Saturday morning. We always roll over there as a group and you could meet the crew right at the parking lot at Rausch. There are nearby hotels but I don't know of them. But we have had people stay at a hotel and meet there. Pretty sure dogs are fine but don't rely on me. Make sure you have rabies cert, up to date with documents to prove it.

The camping is excellent and fun. I'll miss this the most, having to skip the trip this year. The sites aren't huge and we pile on top of each other to cut costs, but the facility is good. Showers are available, electric isn't too far of a walk away. You'll want a good sleeping pad or cot as the ground is pretty rocky.

It's gonna be a great trip! Any questions, stop in at the meeting (unless your too far away!!!) and ask away. We will be there discussing this trip specifically.

Comment

I'm making it easier, lol. I'm gonna convoy on Friday morning with you guys. Got work figured out. Can some peeps pm me there number so I can see what info I need or at least who I can talk to before next week to iron out the details. Thanks appreciate it. Planning on wheeling as much as I can with you guys and gals this year

Comment

I think most details are on the Meet-Up event page. The camping plans are almost solid, I think. Any further details will definitely be added to the Meet-Up. We have a meeting this week (IIRC) to iron out the rest of the plans. Just keep an eye on the meet up in case we need info regarding who plans to camp / convoy. If the plans on there sound good to you, all you need to do is RSVP yes and show up on the day of the event.

Comment

Working...
                              X