• Show
Clear All

• Wave

Hello everyone I

Most of my intro disappeared?!?

Comment

Anyhow new to the site...recently picked up a

Comment

are you posting from your phone? seems like only some of the message is going through
        1989 Jeep YJ
        9 inch lift.. or more? Not sure anymore.
        Handmade/Custom made everything
        35" Mud claw tires. 15" rims. ALL THE SIDEWALL!

Comment

I was using my I-pad. This is from a Droid phone...new to the site..."new to me" 2009 jk Rubicon put in the garage for the winter...just picked up 5 AEV JK Borah wheels...so the build begins.

Comment

ah nice. new to the club also? or just the site? what tires you putting on those wheels? if you want - start your own build page on the thread for jeep builds! we love explanations of what you're doing and why, and photos!!

Welcome to the club my friend! Check out our meetup page for get-together's and trips! we have some coming up very soon!
            1989 Jeep YJ

Comment

New to this site... haven't joined the club yet.?. Three tires made the short list...General X3, Toyo OC M/T and Cooper STT PRO. All in the 315 or 35"

Comment

oh man I'm a General tire guy. the new X3 tire just came out... makes me drool.

The Cooper is good, good reviews, similar pattern. Cooper all around is good company. can't go wrong.

I've seen people with the Toyo tire but every one of them that I have seen have been like bald tread so I have no input there. tread style is funky. probably loud as hell on daily life driving.

Mind me not though, this is personal opinion
                1989 Jeep YJ

Comment

Working...
                X