Hello all Marcos out of Ballston Lake

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello all Marcos out of Ballston Lake

I am fairly new to the Jeep community, purchased a 2013 July time frame. Jeep is all stock. Had tons of fun with the Jeep, went on the Curtis Lumber playground, went up to Speculator and went on trails with a buddy of mine introducing me to off-road fun. And really cannot get enough. I am looking forward to meeting fellow Jeep owners, I look forward to upgrading my Jeep but will need lots of help.

Welcome to CDJW, you will find most members a willing to talk Jeeps and give you good ideas of what direction to go when modifying your Jeep. Follow us on meet up to see up coming events.
    CDJW.org Board Member.
    Safety Officer.
    Original.

Comment

Thank you. Look forward to hearing some tips and ideas.

Comment

Welcome Marcos!

How did you hear of us? just curious! we love new friends!

If you have any questions AT ALL, like Dave (willy's) said, just ask!

you state "Jeep needs help" Jeeps are fantastic even stock! you'd be amazed what we can show you in real time on great trails!
        we have a few distance trips we do, highly recommended, the ones in PA.. Rausch Creek and Anthracite.. both in PA overnight weekend trips.. there's a bunch of local stuff we do.. some sorta-local stuff.. all over!

Check out our meetup (dot) com page for more info on when they are and where. don't be worried though, some meetups don't get posted until late spring.. some are on a whim, too! check it often! sometimes it's "hey let's go out this weekend"

Ramble ramble.

Welcome!
        2001 TJ.
        Nothing on it yet....yet

Comment

Last car show at Curtis Lumber I chatted with someone. I have gone on trails out in speculator with a buddy of mine and I pretty much have the Jeep bug now. I have already signed up to do a trip to Bradford, PA, Jeep jamboree.

As as far as needing Jeep help we

Comment

Welcome to CDJW! Glad to have you!
            Keith - CoFounder
            2018 JLU Rubicon

Comment

Thank you KWeb. Glad to be here.

Comment

Originally posted by Dumaflatch View Post
                I am fairly new to the Jeep community, purchased a 2013 July time frame. Jeep is all stock. Had tons of fun with the Jeep, went on the Curtis Lumber playground, went up to Speculator and went on trails with a buddy of mine introducing me to off-road fun. And really cannot get enough. I am looking forward to meeting fellow Jeep owners, I look forward to upgrading my Jeep but will need lots of help.
                Im late to the party - but WELCOME!
                CDJW.org - Founder
                2016 Rubicon
                Awesome wife...

Comment

Thank you.

Comment

Hi Marcos! I'm a fairly new member compared to some of the people, but welcome to CDJW.
                    I'm going to try to be more involved in general and also on this site.
                    So far I've been out on two trips, two times at Curtis, and one non-offroading event.
                    All were good and hope to see you out with us.

Comment

Thanks. I look forward to some trips.

Comment

Working...
                      X