Rausch Creekers Jeepers preppers

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rausch Creekers Jeepers preppers

Unfortunately the forums are kind of slow. let's see if we can spice it up some

Rausch Creekers! ROLL CALL!

What are you bringing? how hard you going?

From camping on the ground with a blanket to bringing a camper!

which are you going to be in 2 weeks??! 2 WEEKS! WOOHOO!!

Me : I don't know yet lol... I've debated just sleeping in my truck. setting up a tent isn't bad but taking them down sucks. so I might just sleep in the truck. who knows.

As far as equipment. I'll be bringing typical tools to repair stuff if needs be.
    -tow straps
    -ratchet straps
    -tools
    -SOME food. there's a grocery nearby if we need it
    -Booze... can't forget the booze.
    -my no-rain dance book. to ward off rain of course.
    -tent (?) my nephew is coming and bringing a tent, I might bunk with him.. he respects his elders and will assemble it for us free child labor (he's 21)
    -Keith and I both have camp grills. I'll be bringing mine, he will be bringing his. so we can cook in style... gross greasy style.
    -fair warning to new goers. bring bug spray or repellents.
    -lots of changes of clothing, warm and cold weather stuff. towels, shoes. (Dave I will be bringing hiking shoes this time. sorry about last year!)
    -tarps

I am forgetting something I'm sure.

I'm going topless in my Jeep... please no rain... I have a safari top if needed but I really don't want to use it.

ANYWAY

What about you?!
    1989 Jeep YJ
    9 inch lift.. or more? Not sure anymore.
    Handmade/Custom made everything
    35" Mud claw tires. 15" rims. ALL THE SIDEWALL!

No tent this time, sleeping in my van. Just basic tools, might be to cool for bugs, but definitely bringing rain gear and plenty extra warm and dry clothes. Also spare pair of boots.
    CDJW.org Board Member.
    Safety Officer.
    Original.

Comment

Originally posted by willys2a View Post
      No tent this time, sleeping in my van. Just basic tools, might be to cool for bugs, but definitely bringing rain gear and plenty extra warm and dry clothes. Also spare pair of boots.
      in your van? you're towing also?? lucky you got the room in the van lol.. I'll be cramped in the Ram..
      1989 Jeep YJ

Comment

lets try this again since mobile posting is still giving me problems!

besides lots of cold weather clothes (CJ is lacking in the heat and doors deparment), im bringing alot of tools and stuff because ill probably need them lol.
        im going to try out the truck bed tent in my tow pig.
        also going to bring some extra ujoints.
        lots of unhealthy foods and some beers for back at the campsite!
        Last edited by RFVEITCH; 04-15-2018, 12:08 AM.

Comment

Well, I'm penciled in to ride down with Jay. No way I can swing getting there on my own. But, at least I can be one of the few people there who can GUARANTEE that I won't break my Jeep! If I do end up going, I'll bring my small tent, all the clothes I can cram into my medium pack. A WARM sleeping bag and my cot. My toolbox (as most people are bringing), a cooler, and some grub. I have to pack light if I'm a passenger! Don't forget to bring a towel! The campground does have showers (use at your own risk... But, I can't wheel all day without knowing I can shower!) I'll probably bring my stove and a French press for coffee. I don't know that I need anything more than that.

Does anyone have a BIG easy up that they can bring in case of rain, so we have a place to hang?

Anyone bringing corn-hole boards?

For the Anthracite trip I hope to have my trailer done! Then I can camp in style!

Comment

Originally posted by ItsTosh View Post
            Well, I'm penciled in to ride down with Jay. No way I can swing getting there on my own. But, at least I can be one of the few people there who can GUARANTEE that I won't break my Jeep! If I do end up going, I'll bring my small tent, all the clothes I can cram into my medium pack. A WARM sleeping bag and my cot. My toolbox (as most people are bringing), a cooler, and some grub. I have to pack light if I'm a passenger! Don't forget to bring a towel! The campground does have showers (use at your own risk... But, I can't wheel all day without knowing I can shower!) I'll probably bring my stove and a French press for coffee. I don't know that I need anything more than that.

Does anyone have a BIG easy up that they can bring in case of rain, so we have a place to hang?

Anyone bringing corn-hole boards?

For the Anthracite trip I hope to have my trailer done! Then I can camp in style!
            DUDE!!! you're the man! I hope you come I'd love to chill! If you want also - there's room in my truck, too! if needs be. (my nephew is coming. but it's a 4-door Ram! lots of room!)

On your note about an easy-up. you're smart - never thought of it, and it's standing right next to my jeep in the garage! lol. I'll bring it! good thought there! it's not a BIG one but it's an easy-up!

Cornhole...I also have a set of this. I'll bring it, too!

I also have a beer pong table... legit made for beer pong.. if it's not windy we can play! I'll bring that, too!

Originally posted by RFVEITCH View Post

besides lots of cold weather clothes (CJ is lacking in the heat and doors deparment), im bringing alot of tools and stuff because ill probably need them lol.
            Lol I hear you on the doors and heat... topless YJ...
            I like the unhealthy foods part... *high five*

Between everyone and our selection of tools we bring.. we should be more than good on tools.. not saying don't bring any, just stating we should be good!

I'm so stoked!! AHH!!! SO CLOSE!!!
            Last edited by Droni.; 04-17-2018, 01:26 PM.
            1989 Jeep YJ

Comment

Mobile posting should be a little betterererer now.. Let me know if you have issues :-)
              CDJW.org - Founder
              2016 Rubicon
              Awesome wife...

Comment

I don

Comment

Originally posted by RFVEITCH
                  I don
                  Are you using a browser or Tapatalk?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                  CDJW.org - Founder
                  2016 Rubicon
                  Awesome wife...

Comment

Originally posted by janderson

Are you using a browser or Tapatalk?

Tapatalk

Comment

posting from my PC now!
                      lets try this! ive got a 6'x10' portable awning i will bring that we can set up as a CDJW HQ/ Makeshift cigar lounge (cough-Jay-cough) at the campground.

Comment

posting from my PC now!
                        lets try this! ive got a 6'x10' portable awning i will bring that we can set up as a CDJW HQ/ Makeshift cigar lounge (cough-Jay-cough) at the campground.
                        nice, between yours and mine we should have enough. *high five*
                        1989 Jeep YJ

Comment

Is anyone bringing a floor/bottle jack? Cribbing (pieces of wood / 4x4)?

Comment

Originally posted by ItsTosh View Post
                            Is anyone bringing a floor/bottle jack? Cribbing (pieces of wood / 4x4)?
                            I have a high mount.. I can bring a floor jack if needed..
                            1989 Jeep YJ

Comment

Working...
                            X