First major mod to my Skippy-bilt

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• First major mod to my Skippy-bilt

The end of last week I put my first real modification on my 2015, Heli HE879 rims and Goodyear Duratrac 295/65/r18 tires.
    Attached Files

Looks good inset rims... very good choice.. won't scratch them up as easy... I love that color... Wanna trade colors? :P
    2001 TJ.
    Bedlined black
    Lifted 4.5". 35" mud claws.
    Locked. Let's wheel!

Comment

looks great!! love the color of your rig!
      2003 TJ X - Light Metallic Khaki and Black "Blackout Special" on 33x12.5 Wrangler MT/R Kevlar Tires
      M101 CDN2 Trailer on 33x12.5 Wrangler MT/R Kevlar Tires

More mods than can fit in a signature ;-)

My Build Thread

Comment

Originally posted by Droni. View Post
        Looks good inset rims... very good choice.. won't scratch them up as easy... I love that color... Wanna trade colors? :P
        Thanks! Was definitely happy with the color combo! I'll trade you colors for gears? LOL

Comment

Originally posted by mamefreak View Post
          looks great!! love the color of your rig!
          Thanks! Crazy to watch the ideas in your head start to play out on the Jeep.

Comment

Originally posted by DisasterMaster View Post
            Thanks! Crazy to watch the ideas in your head start to play out on the Jeep.
            make sure to do a build log!! Post your ideas and what you want to accomplish. I look back at mine and can watch my rig go from stock to completely built. All of the mistakes I made and things I tried and failed with will help others
            2003 TJ X - Light Metallic Khaki and Black "Blackout Special" on 33x12.5 Wrangler MT/R Kevlar Tires

My Build Thread

Comment

Great job man! Looks awesome!
              CDJW.org - Founder
              2016 Rubicon
              Awesome wife...

Comment

Originally posted by mamefreak View Post
                make sure to do a build log!! Post your ideas and what you want to accomplish. I look back at mine and can watch my rig go from stock to completely built. All of the mistakes I made and things I tried and failed with will help others
                Definitely. I have been keeping a list (more of a wish list at this point though!).

Comment

Winners Circle? Lived there for a year before we bought the house about 10 minutes from there. Very nice place to live.

Oh and nice choice in rims btw!
                  Keith - CoFounder
                  2018 JLU Rubicon

Comment

Originally posted by tritonman View Post
                    Winners Circle? Lived there for a year before we bought the house about 10 minutes from there. Very nice place to live.

Oh and nice choice in rims btw!
                    thanks! I'm actually in Falcon Trace, I did look at Winners Circle too nice places there.

Comment

Installed a a truck light LED 18" light bar along the bed rail. Runs on batteries, is push button operation with 3 timer settings. I put the controller module behind the roll bar (which does make changing the batteries a bit difficult with the hard top on), but it's out of the way & the push button is easy to get to.

Comment

Guess I couldn't stop at wheels and tires...Went with a 2" Mopar lift this week. Really glad I did!image.jpg

Comment

looks great!! nice job

My Build Thread

Comment

Just installed a Rugged Ridge XHD front bumper with high clearance end caps this weekend.

Comment

Wired up my A-pillar (OCF dual light mount) lights to a DIY SPOD setup. Light have amber lenses also which make for a nice cover to keep the bugs off at least!

Comment

Working...
                              X