This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Before Pic's

Here are a few pic's taken hours before I dropped off my Jeep at American Auto & Glass.20150712_190735.jpg20150712_190817.jpg20150712_190853.jpg
    If you look closely at the side view pic, you'll see a little mud splatter on the running board!

Comment

Looking forward to the after pics! I'm very excited for you!!

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk
      Keith - CoFounder
      2018 JLU Rubicon

Comment

JK After Pics

After being Jeep-less for nine long days, I finally drove it for the first time late last night, what a difference the new headlights make, also rides different with the Mud Terrain tires- I like it !!!
        Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by MackDixie View Post
          After being Jeep-less for nine long days, I finally drove it for the first time late last night, what a difference the new headlights make, also rides different with the Mud Terrain tires- I like it !!!
          Looks like a proper trail rig!!! Only issue is that its to clean!!!
          2003 TJ X - Light Metallic Khaki and Black "Blackout Special" on 33x12.5 Wrangler MT/R Kevlar Tires
          M101 CDN2 Trailer on 33x12.5 Wrangler MT/R Kevlar Tires

More mods than can fit in a signature ;-)

My Build Thread

Comment

Holy shit those tires look monstrous.... very nice..
            2001 TJ.
            Bedlined black
            Lifted 4.5". 35" mud claws.
            Locked. Let's wheel!

Comment

That thing looks awesome!
              15 Baja JKR

Comment

Originally posted by d. gage View Post
                That thing looks awesome!
                Thank you, we were able to get out in it today, put on almost 100 mi.

Comment

Thank you, I've never before driven on oversize tires, big difference. I love the look of them on the Jeep!

Comment

Originally posted by MackDixie View Post
                    Thank you, I've never before driven on oversize tires, big difference. I love the look of them on the Jeep!
                    JUST saw you this morning at exit 10! Saw you wave but was too busy thinking to myself..hrrmm that jeep looks familiar. Anyways, looks awesome and congrats on the install!! I was the jeep at the light waiting to turn.

Keith
                    Keith - CoFounder
                    2018 JLU Rubicon

Comment

Originally posted by tritonman View Post
                      JUST saw you this morning at exit 10! Saw you wave but was too busy thinking to myself..hrrmm that jeep looks familiar. Anyways, looks awesome and congrats on the install!! I was the jeep at the light waiting to turn.

Keith
                      Thanks Keith, yes install came out better than expected. I figured you didn't see me because you were watching for the light to change…….

Comment

Working...
                      X