Misc JK stuff for sale

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Misc JK stuff for sale

Time to do some spring cleaning what I have for sale: Link to pictures should be below, except for the fenders and the front grille

All 4 (front/rear) fenders off my 2016 Rubicon 2 door in Granite Crystal Metallic. The inner fenders were cut so it is just the outers, 3 of them are in great shape. On the passenger rear, there is a little bit of scrapes. They are currently in a box with each one wrapped in plastic I replaced them in October this past fall. - $100 OBO

Brand New in box factory front grille from my 2016 Rubicon - Color is Granite Crystal Metallic. - $125

One set of brand new fog lights, Color temp 5000k (Clear White) - $20

Pair of used fog lights color temp 6000k (blueish) they're a little beat up but they work. Needed to take a grinder to the bracket to get them off and slipped and hit the edge - FREE

Alpine HRN-CAMCH - the connector to plug into the back of a factory head unit for a rear camera for a JK - (will need to have a dealer reflash your computer to allow to use. Paid 25 from Quadratec I'm asking $15

Brand new Freedom Top Storage Bag - 30$

Brand new WIX oil filter 57526 - bought the wrong one a while back and just found it again, I believe it is for the 3.8 you'd have to check - FREE

Rampage spare tire cover. measures 31" across, good for a stock size tire used for about 4 months, has one tear the size of a dime - FREE
    Post with 0 views. Jeep JK parts for sale
    2016 JKR Granite Crystal
    Mopar 2" lift
    315/75/16 BFG KM2 on Mammoth 8
Working...
X