Arrowhead Equipment LineX (Sponsor)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Arrowhead Equipment LineX (Sponsor)

Arrowhead of Albany is CDJW’s preferred LineX dealer. They offer GREAT QUALITY services not limited to LineX.

Members on the DISCOUNT LIST (Click here to be added to our list) receive a 10% discount at the Arrowhead in Albany.

Contact information :
    2090 Central Avenue
    Schenectady, NY 12304
    (518) 456-2281

About Arrowhead (from their website) :

Arrowhead is a full line truck equipment facility with a focus on snow removal equipment. We service and sell snow plows and salt spreaders and custom built snow plow mounts for the military. We strive to provide our customers with excellent service. When the snow starts falling and gets 3″ deep we open the shop and do not close until the storm is over. In addition to snow removal equipment we also offer a full line of dump bodies, platforms, service bodies, van bodies, hydraulic equipment, lift axles, toolboxes, van conversions, liftgates, truck mounted cranes, asphalt patchers, and just about anything else anyone needs in the area. We service a 200 mile radius of Queensbury, NY and focus on contractors, truck dealers and the municipal markets. We service what we sell and anything else that our customers bring to us, with a complete heavy duty body shop, truck repair and parts facility. We also provide 24 hour roadside assistance to our customers. We are EVT and ASE certified and a NYS inspection station.

4 stars, PERFECT service!
    100.00%
    3 stars, GOOD service.
    0.00%
    2 stars, LOTS of room for improvment.
    0.00%
    1 star, stay away
    0.00%
    Last edited by KWeb; 02-02-2016, 02:43 PM.
    CDJW.org - Founder
    2016 Rubicon
    Awesome wife...

I showed up with VERY little notice, they did exactly what I wanted done, in a SUPER quick manor with ZERO deviation other than the price was lower than they originally told me, but I will give them 4 stars anyway! lol
    CDJW.org - Founder
    2016 Rubicon
    Awesome wife...

Comment

Working...
    X