Slow Shipping

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Slow Shipping

Ordered part Wednesday 8/19 free shipping because over $75. Said would ship that day, allow 2/3 business days. Friday 8/21 receive e-mail saying UPS needs my phone number in case there's a delivery problem and as soon as I give it to them it will be shipped. I called them right away and gave them my number. Tuesday 8/25 I get e-mail says order shipped and I'll receive a tracking number apond delivery. WTF it's Wednesday 8/26 and still haven't received the part. If they had said they needed a phone number when I placed order would of saved 2 days, if they had said 7-10 business days I'd have been aright with that cause the shipping was free. Also no club discount, said I need a club discount code.
    CDJW.org Board Member.
    Safety Officer.
    Original.

What in the world.... I've ordered a few things from them and never had to do any of this... but I've always called and place my order over the phone.. product was always at my doorstep same week (Except bumper, that was back ordered but only delayed about 2 days)
    2013 Dune JKSU
    3.5" Lift
    Barricade Off-road w/ LED front bumper
    Smittybilt XRC w/ tire carrier rear bumper
    Smittybilt X20 10k/lb Synthetic Rope winch
    35x12.5x16 Kumho KL71 M/T's

Comment

No matter who I order from I always order by phone, I like to talk to someone in person, in case I have any questions about anything. Part came in yesterday. No problem waiting for it. Just irked me with the run around I got.
      CDJW.org Board Member.
      Safety Officer.
      Original.

Comment

That's really odd, Ive ordered a lot of parts from there and the longest I waited was a week...mostly 3 days on a part was the norm. Granted this thread appears to be a year old but I wouldn't think they have changed that much in that course of time. I even asked on my last order if they would send me some free vinyls and they more than obliged sending me a set of XT side stickers and a set of small stars, granted I spent a lot there and free ads are never a bad thing

Comment

Working...
        X