X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Midas central ave, Albany (Sponsor)

About Midas Albany (from website):

Full Service Auto Repair Center
    With over 1400 locations across the U.S. and Canada, Midas auto repair technicians can perform preventive maintenance and car repair wherever you are. Every Midas store is staffed by ASE-certified mechanics and we’re proud to have helped form the Motorist Assurance Program (MAP), an independent industry group that establishes best practices for automotive maintenance and auto repair.

Midas offers complete auto care for your vehicle. Whether it’s time for your next factory recommended maintenance visit, a routine oil change, new tires, or repair services on your brakes, muffler and exhaust, suspension, air conditioner, or any other mechanical or electrical component of your car, Midas is in your neighborhood and ready to serve you.

Trusted Auto Service Since 1956
    For over 50 years Midas has been caring for cars and trucks in communities across the U.S. and Canada. The first in the industry to offer written estimates before work was performed and the first to give customers a view into service bays, Midas has always stood by our pledge to do right by you and your car.

Our famous Midas Lifetime Guarantee* on brakes, mufflers and exhaust, and shocks and struts means that we’ve got you covered, for as long as you own your car.
    We don’t paint mufflers gold any more, but our word is as good as gold. Count on your local Midas for all your car care needs. Trust the Midas Touch®.

More info about sponsor: Click here
    1 star (poor)
    0%
    2 star (fair)
    0%
    3 star (good)
    0%
    4 star (great)
    100.00%
    CDJW.org - Founder
    2016 Rubicon
    Awesome wife...

I had originally gone to another hack job muffler shop and had my exhaust all but DESTROYED. I called these guys up, explained what I wanted done and worked with Dave and Brian to get the job done right. They put the JK in the air, gave it a look over and quickly decided what needed to be done to make me happy:

1. They ordered a glass pack muffler for super cheap and had it shipped there in 1 hour. This would make it quiet enough for a long trip but sound nice enough to make Dave jealous ;-)
    2. They realized the previous guy had only used 2 hangers and they were at FULL extension (bad) This needed to be fixed.
    3. The exhaust system was ONLY using 2 out of the 4 or 5 hangers, this needed to be fixed.
    4. The previous guy had used a bunch of muffler clamps to hack job the system together. ALL the tube would be replaced and welded for a solid fit.
    5. The new muffler would need to be tucked up out of the way to keep clearance at max.

Brian took his time to get the work done, but it was WELL worth it. The guy is a NINJA!
    CDJW.org - Founder
    2016 Rubicon
    Awesome wife...

Comment

Their normal labor rate is 126.99, OUR RATE is 84.95.
      CDJW.org - Founder
      2016 Rubicon
      Awesome wife...

Comment

Im def going to be giving these guys a call about my exhaust pipe being directly welded to my frame lol.
        2003 TJ X - Light Metallic Khaki and Black "Blackout Special" on 33x12.5 Wrangler MT/R Kevlar Tires
        M101 CDN2 Trailer on 33x12.5 Wrangler MT/R Kevlar Tires

More mods than can fit in a signature ;-)

My Build Thread

Comment

Originally posted by mamefreak View Post
          Im def going to be giving these guys a call about my exhaust pipe being directly welded to my frame lol.
          Awesome! Let us know how you make out.
          CDJW.org - Founder
          2016 Rubicon
          Awesome wife...

Comment

Working...
          X