This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Quadratec.com (Sponsor)

About Quadratec.com (From website): Since 1990, Quadratec's mission is to deliver Expert Advice and Unbeatable Prices to enthusiasts of the legendary Jeep® CJ & Wrangler. From classic Jeep vehicles to the current day Wrangler, Quadratec's courteous factory-trained sales & customer service staff owns the collective training, experience, and knowledge to make sure that you, and your vehicle, get exactly what you are looking for. With our Unbeatable Prices you'll always know you are getting the most for your hard-earned money.
    1 star (poor)
    0%
    2 stars (fair)
    25.00%
    3 stars (good)
    0%
    4 stars (great)
    75.00%
    CDJW.org - Founder
    2016 Rubicon
    Awesome wife...

I have ordered several dozen things from Quadratec.com and have never been disappointed. Shipping is fast, and tracking numbers are sent RIGHT away. ONTOP OF THAT they give the club a great discount!
    CDJW.org - Founder
    2016 Rubicon
    Awesome wife...

Comment

Best vender I have used so far, and they have earned that statement. I have ordered a bunch of different parts from Quadratec. It all arrives fast(usually 1 day), customer service is efficient and knowledgeable. I have returned product in the past that I was not satisfied with, with no issue. I have had parts warrantied through them up to a year later, no issue. All order history is tracked well, so when I needed receipts lost or thrown away, I just look up on there site. And I especially like the wish list, I add to it all the time, and pick things off when the money frees up or when my wife needs gift ideas she just goes to it and surprises me;-)
      06 Jeep TJ
      2" lift, 33x10.5

Comment

Best thing about them is their replacement parts. I only have to look one place for CJ parts. And you're right the box always shows up quickly, everything ships from Pennsylvania.
        1978 CJ-7
        Build in Progress

Comment

Originally posted by niemie13 View Post
          Best thing about them is their replacement parts. I only have to look one place for CJ parts. And you're right the box always shows up quickly, everything ships from Pennsylvania.
          I have only had 1 or 2 things take longer than a day to get to my house. Always impressed with these guys.
          CDJW.org - Founder
          2016 Rubicon
          Awesome wife...

Comment

Anyone have one of their tops? I'm interested in a summer top.

Comment

Originally posted by RacinRay View Post
              Anyone have one of their tops? I'm interested in a summer top.
              What year is your jeep? I have a 2012 soft top for a 2 door i need to get rid of. Its missing a couple brackets but otherwise it only saw 2 summers.
              Keith - CoFounder
              2018 JLU Rubicon

Comment

Any idea what we get by being sponsored by these guys? Just recently they offered free shipping on orders over $99, providing there wasn't a freight charge of some sort for your heavy items such as bumpers etc. -- Which was the biggest gripe i had with the company to this point, you order some floor mats and you end up spending $20 additional in shipping!

The cheapest I've found a set of JW speaker headlights has been around $780, plus $16 for the h4 to h13 adapter, but there was a global 5% discount that brought it down to $756 and change.... it would seem as we're sponsored by Q-tec that we could do better than that...
                CDJW.org - Media team member
                2012 Cosmos Blue Unlimited
                2.5" Rock Krawler Lift
                Rock Krawler Lower Control Arms
                35x12.5 BFG KM2's
                Truck Lite LED headlights

Comment

Originally posted by DiggaDon View Post
                  Any idea what we get by being sponsored by these guys? Just recently they offered free shipping on orders over $99, providing there wasn't a freight charge of some sort for your heavy items such as bumpers etc. -- Which was the biggest gripe i had with the company to this point, you order some floor mats and you end up spending $20 additional in shipping!

The cheapest I've found a set of JW speaker headlights has been around $780, plus $16 for the h4 to h13 adapter, but there was a global 5% discount that brought it down to $756 and change.... it would seem as we're sponsored by Q-tec that we could do better than that...
                  Should be a 10% discount
                  Keith - CoFounder
                  2018 JLU Rubicon

Comment

Hi
                    . Welcome to cdjw... http://www.cdjw.org/about-cdjw-org/s...nd-affiliates/
                    CDJW.org - Founder
                    2016 Rubicon
                    Awesome wife...

Comment

Originally posted by janderson View Post
                      Oh -- my mistake for thinking a thread entitled "Quadratec.com (sponsor)" might have that information included in it -- although, that link is helpful none-the-less.
                      CDJW.org - Media team member
                      2012 Cosmos Blue Unlimited
                      2.5" Rock Krawler Lift
                      Rock Krawler Lower Control Arms
                      35x12.5 BFG KM2's
                      Truck Lite LED headlights

Comment

Thats why we luv ya bro
                        CDJW.org - Founder
                        2016 Rubicon
                        Awesome wife...

Comment

how do you get the discount?

Comment

If you order the JW J series headlights with the quadratec pulse width modulators the total is $769.99 then our 10% off brings you down to $693 shipped. I know I am replying to an old post, just thought I would update you.
                            CDJW.org - Founder
                            2016 Rubicon
                            Awesome wife...

Comment

Originally posted by shawnmul View Post
                              how do you get the discount?
                              you just have to make sure your on our discount list (Search for discount list at top of page via search bar.
                              Then you can call quadratec, place your order, and let them know your a member of CDJW and you would like your 10% discount
                              CDJW.org - Founder
                              2016 Rubicon
                              Awesome wife...

Comment

Working...
                              X