Quadratec Order Issues

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Quadratec Order Issues

Hey guys, I placed a substantial order with Quadratec yesterday and they did eventually give me the 10% discount ("we will allow it this time") but told me that I have to provide proof of membership before they will give it to me again. I advised them that a list is provided by CDJW. I find this interesting that I will need to provide "proof" over the phone. I like Quadratec and it's not going to stop me from ordering from them, but it is disappointing the way it was handled. I am just hoping that it doesn't happen on future orders.

Hmm maybe it was a new rep who wasn't familiar with how those lists work?
    2003 TJ X - Light Metallic Khaki and Black "Blackout Special" on 33x12.5 Wrangler MT/R Kevlar Tires
    M101 CDN2 Trailer on 33x12.5 Wrangler MT/R Kevlar Tires

More mods than can fit in a signature ;-)

My Build Thread

Comment

Sorry this happened to you, and it's strange that Quadratec gave you a hard time. You should of asked to talk to someone else. CDJW is just one of many clubs Quadratec honors. One time I said I'm a member of CDJW and he had no idea what I was talking about. I had to tell him the club name "Capital District Jeep Wrangler" from Albany NY. I guess it all depends if the guy you're talking to is a new employee or not. As long as your name is on our sponsors list you should get a discount.
      CDJW.org Board Member.
      Safety Officer.
      Original.

Comment

I think he must of been a new employee because when I mentioned the list he hesitated and seemed unsure. Probably just worried about making a mistake? Next time I will ask to speak to someone else if they give me a hard time. Appreciate the input!

Comment

if you have an issue again please feel free to reach out to me as i have direct contact with Quadratec. We have a contact point who has ALWAYS done nothing but help us and go above and beyond.
          Keith - CoFounder
          2013 Oscar Mike Freedom Edition

Comment

Appreciate it KWeb... I'll have another order here soon I'm sure and I'll let you know if I have any issues!

Comment

Originally posted by DisasterMaster View Post
              Appreciate it KWeb... I'll have another order here soon I'm sure and I'll let you know if I have any issues!

Im your huckleberry.
              Keith - CoFounder
              2013 Oscar Mike Freedom Edition

Comment

Working...
              X