X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RockRidge4WD.com (Sponsor)

Message from Jeff @ RockRidge4WD:

"Hey guys! Thanks for contacting us. Please give your club members coupon code “ROCK10OFF”, it is the best code that we offer right now. It is 10% off your entire order over $99.99. Thanks again!

Cheers,

Jeff Harvey
    ROCKRIDGE 4WD
    4932 Contractors Dr.
    Suite B
    East Wenatchee, WA 98802
    www.rockridge4wd.com
    www.facebook.com/rockridge4wd "

Like all other vendor review posts, please let us know your experience with this vendor/sponsor.
    4 stars : LOVE THESE GUYS, PLEASE TAKE MY MONEY!
    100.00%
    3 Stars : Good place.. Would buy something again.
    0%
    2 Stars : Meh... Ok, would check other sources first.
    0%
    1 Star : STAY AWAY!
    0%
    CDJW.org - Founder
    2016 Rubicon
    Awesome wife...

So I ordered a set of these about a year ago : http://www.rockridge4wd.com/ROCKRIDG...-p/rr-5003.htm
    The kit looks awesome, the LED's are wicked bright, and they look good. A few days ago I noticed the metal plates were RUSTING bad enough for me to not want them on the Jeep anymore.. TBH, I was pissed.. I pulled them off, sanded them, painted them (In the COLD - I had to build a heat box with heat gun and huge rubber made - was kinda awesome if I do say so myself..) and afterwords they looked OK, but I wasnt all to happy that I had to do the extra work on a relatively new item.. SO I shot an email to these guys and they were OVERLY helpfull!!! They were 10000% willing to send me a NEW UPGRADED KIT made of Aluminum so it wont rust out as easily - no hassle WHAT SO EVER. I am blown away at their willingness to help out.

Impressed.
    CDJW.org - Founder
    2016 Rubicon
    Awesome wife...

Comment

Glad to see cooperation with our sponsors ..

but next time you need to do soemthing in the cold...come to my house...use my garage dude..even if I'm not home I don't care... don't freeze your ass off if you don't need to :P. Dave will tell you how nice my garage is :P.

My garage is your garage!
      2013 Dune JKSU
      3.5" Lift
      Barricade Off-road w/ LED front bumper
      Smittybilt XRC w/ tire carrier rear bumper
      Smittybilt X20 10k/lb Synthetic Rope winch
      35x12.5x16 Kumho KL71 M/T's

Comment

tried using the code and it expired at the end of 2015 ,so i emailed sales they give us a new code.
        it is "ROCK11OFF" for 11% off purchases

Comment

Originally posted by gunnyfun58 View Post
          tried using the code and it expired at the end of 2015 ,so i emailed sales they give us a new code.
          it is "ROCK11OFF" for 11% off purchases

Awesome! Thanks for sharing :-)
          2003 TJ X - Light Metallic Khaki and Black "Blackout Special" on 33x12.5 Wrangler MT/R Kevlar Tires
          M101 CDN2 Trailer on 33x12.5 Wrangler MT/R Kevlar Tires

More mods than can fit in a signature ;-)

My Build Thread

Comment

Working...
          X