Where to buy 430 RBZ myGig Touchscreen

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Where to buy 430 RBZ myGig Touchscreen

I have a 2012 JKU and would like to upgrade the radio head unit...I have looked online and found some sources, but does anyone have suggestions? Want to make sure it is reputable place and that the radio is clean/clear. Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I bought one years ago on Ebay for like $350. The ones without NAV are right around the 300-450 range but if you wanted the ones with the built in NAV the price damn near doubles.

I personally bought an aftermarket head unit to get a bunch of additional features rather than spend $350 on a Mygig head unit which really doesn't do anything much better than the crummy stock. Yes it will cost you a little more in the long run but you get considerably more for your money and if you have an Android/iPhone you can take advantage of Android Auto or Apple Car Play.

I literally gutted everything and replaced it all, which obviously you dont have to. If you are looking for better sound it all depends on how much you want to spend and also if you have the upgraded system with the sub and amp.
    Keith - CoFounder
    2013 Oscar Mike Freedom Edition

Comment

Working...
    X