Extended Warantee - Unlimited/Unlimited on new JK/JKU's

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Extended Warantee - Unlimited/Unlimited on new JK/JKU's

So some of you probably already know that the JKU use to come with an unlimited miles unlimited years warranty. It no longer comes stock with the JK's but you can get it as an addon. I got it when I purchased my jeep simply for the peace of mind.

It normally goes for about $4,500.00 with a $100 or $200 deductable but you can negotiate that down very aggressively to about $2,000.00 give or take a few hundred. I know what some of you are going to say - "My jeep came with an unlimited warantee and I purchased it last year" or something to that effect. And yes your right, some dealers do offer THEIR OWN VERSION of this warranty but the only issue with those is that its through that dealership and not through Mopar. I want to be able to drop my JKU off at any dealership and know that the most I will pay is $100 or $200.00, and yes that's bumper to bumper.

CDJW.org - Founder
    2016 Rubicon
    Awesome wife...

Thats a really cool option to have! I wonder if i can go get that added to my 14 year old TJ ;-)
    2003 TJ X - Light Metallic Khaki and Black "Blackout Special" on 33x12.5 Wrangler MT/R Kevlar Tires
    M101 CDN2 Trailer on 33x12.5 Wrangler MT/R Kevlar Tires

More mods than can fit in a signature ;-)

My Build Thread

Comment

Working...
    X