Free premium soft top

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Free premium soft top

So a good friend of mine sort of, bent the frame of his 2015 soft top while pulling into his garage. He purchased a new top and gave me the old one.. surrounds, windows, canvas... everything. I know I need the mounting brackets at the back of the roll bar, anything else anyone can think of that I may need? Also, any tips and tricks for fixing a bent frame?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    CDJW.org - Founder
    2016 Rubicon
    Awesome wife...

Did you get the clips that hold the tailgate bar? How about the hand screws to hold the window surrounds? What's bent?

Comment

Originally posted by ItsTosh
      Did you get the clips that hold the tailgate bar? How about the hand screws to hold the window surrounds? What's bent?
      Yup, got all that.. I didn't get it in yet, but I'm guessing it's the cross member portions up front or middle of the top as that's the highest point. I think I need the parts on the rear most section of the roll bar to connect to the frame of the jeep

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
      CDJW.org - Founder
      2016 Rubicon
      Awesome wife...

Comment

The mounting brackets are made right into the soft top, and they bolt to holes in the roll bar... Not sure what might be missing in that equation. When you get it, let me know and I'll take a look at it. Pop and I straightened out my boat canvas after it got smooshed by snow... Same idea.

Comment

Working...
        X