New JKU owner frustrated dealer can fix water leaks HELP

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New JKU owner frustrated dealer can fix water leaks HELP

3 months ago I traded in my year old VW for 2016 Wrangler. This Jeep has leaked water from the top B piler and the front doors from day one. It has been to Fuccillo Jeep 4 times and Zappone Jeep 4 times and it

Unfortunately this is a common issue. but I thought chrysler fixed it in ....2013+ models.... what did they do to "fix" it?

Personally I like Nemer in Saratoga.. I have had bad personal experiences at Zappone but I can't speak for everyone, this is purely my own situation.

Maybe try Nemer...?
    1989 Jeep YJ
    9 inch lift.. or more? Not sure anymore.
    Handmade/Custom made everything
    35" Mud claw tires. 15" rims. ALL THE SIDEWALL!

Comment

They have replaced the door seals 3 times the header seal 2 times and the seal that runs across the back of the top. I dropped it off at Fucillo Jeep and they removing the dash and seats to see if the leak is at the fire wall . I am sure it will be in the shop for another week. The service manager is also going to send it over to a body shop to see if they can find it.

Comment

I fought a leak for years, dealer could not fix it after many tries. But my JK was a 2007, with the old style door surrounds. I ended up fixing it myself. A new top with new redesigned door surrounds. If your JKU has a soft top maybe it came new with a hard top and previous owner bought a old style soft top off someone. If the leak is coming from the top B pillar it would hit the door and splatter all over the seats.(at least mine did) why would they remove the dash?
        CDJW.org Board Member.
        Safety Officer.
        Original.

Comment

Sounds like the dealers
          dont have a clue
          what they
          CDJW.org Board Member.
          Safety Officer.
          Original.

Comment

I call Jeep corporate office and the assigned it to a case manager . I was told I would have a call back by end of day tomorrow. Maybe they will get it fixed

Comment

Willys2a I have the hard top

Comment

Working...
              X